Of Damage Resistance, Immunity, and the Banned Property List

Anyone interested in linking their PW to CoPaP can inquire here with their concerns.
Titanium Dragon
Clueless Prime

Of Damage Resistance, Immunity, and the Banned Property List

Post by Titanium Dragon »

Articles of Confederation wrote:Damage Resistance of greater than 15
This is listed as being a banned CoPaP item property. Two questions really:

1) Does this only apply for slashing/piercing/bludgeoning DR, or for elemental DR as well (fire, cold, electrical, ect.)? I know that the former are rare, but I have seen the latter for sale in many stores in CoPaP.

2) Damage immunity is not listed, but obviously can be a lot better (especially 100% damage immunity). Is this a banned CoPaP item property as well?
Orleron
Multiverse Scholar

Post by Orleron »

Damage resistance is a term that specifically does NOT refer to elemental damage. Elemental resistance refers to elemental damage.

Elemental immunities are not banned properties, but 100% immunity would be considered like having a weapon greater than +5,which you would not see in game unless it was a reward for a very large plot.
Avlis: http://www.avlis.org

"My name is Orleron...a dungeonmaster...two years ago I got shot through a game client...I'm in a distant part of the internet aboard these servers of escaped mental patients...my players. I've made enemies, stupid, and annoying...now all I want to do is make CoPaP a reality, to warn Earth...Look inward(to your monitor) and share the newbies I've seen..."