NWN2 Copap Applications

Anyone interested in linking their PW to CoPaP can inquire here with their concerns.
drakey
Noobie

NWN2 Copap Applications

Post by drakey »

Are NWN2 Copap Applications being taken and if so, can someone advise this?
terror2001
Ambassador: Greyhawk West

Post by terror2001 »

I don't believe there is a CoPaP2 just yet; it's still being talked about. IF CoPaP2 is made I'm sure there will be an announcement made on these forums pointing to the location.
Themicles
Leader: Tairis'nàdur & CoPaP Hak-Master

Post by Themicles »

If/when the new site goes up, there will be a link to it here somewhere. Probably in NWN General rather than an announcement though, since it will technically be an entirely seperate entity.
"A wise man does not dwell on his past. He learns from it, he grows from it, and then moves ahead into his future." -me
Friday

Post by Friday »

If CoPaP 2 is a separate entity, it raises some questions:

Who then will be running it? The same people as before or new ones?

Will it use the same Articles or will a new set be created?

I ask these questions because Mr Drakey and I are part of a PW that already has four servers pledged to it.

http://akanaar-nwn.net

Should CoPaP MkII get up then there will be four servers right there ready to go...

I am interested in understanding how this is all supposed to work for NWN2, and in getting on at the ground floor.
VIpAcT
Planewalker

Post by VIpAcT »

This is off-topic, but hot website!
Zebranky
Ambassador: The Grey Wastes

Post by Zebranky »

The name of CoPaP 2 will most likely not be "CoPaP 2", or anything involving "CoPaP", due to legal technicalities. A number of CoPaP servers may also not be planning anything in NWN2. Therefore, if your organization has the same spirit as CoPaP, that's all that really counts.
Savagej
Noobie

Post by Savagej »

FoPPaW

Federation
Of
Plane's
Planet's
And
World's

Sorry completely off topic but i just had to add this possible name for a nwn 2 orginazation... :wink:

Savagej
Idonia
Planewalker

Post by Idonia »

Sounds like something Pootie-tang would say...
Friday

Post by Friday »

Well for our part, the Akanaar PW Project pledges its support for a NWN2 version of CoPaP.

We have discussed it as a group, and there will be at least four of our servers looking to join such an organisation.

Let us know what is needed to make this happen.

Themicles
Leader: Tairis'nàdur & CoPaP Hak-Master

Post by Themicles »

Friday wrote:Well for our part, the Akanaar PW Project pledges its support for a NWN2 version of CoPaP.

We have discussed it as a group, and there will be at least four of our servers looking to join such an organisation.

Let us know what is needed to make this happen.

More details will become available after those of us carrying over to NWN2 have had a meeting to discuss things.
"A wise man does not dwell on his past. He learns from it, he grows from it, and then moves ahead into his future." -me
Friday

Post by Friday »

Bump

Any word on a possible NWN2 implementation?
Xeo Bodacea
Planar Sage

Post by Xeo Bodacea »

I'm very interested in this aswell.

My writing has been going very well for a NWN2 PW over the last 6 months.
Within the next couple of weeks I can say, I will be looking for a couple of builders that would like to work with me and my partner on this small project over the comming months.

So a communication board, with ideas and sharing the love for the game would be a great blessing.

Hope the discussions go well Themi! :)
Silk wrote:
I don't know, I think flinging poo in a catapult could be pretty damn effective.
I know if I was on the battlefield and I got hit by a pile of shit... I'd probably go home.