CoPaP world items...

Anyone interested in linking their PW to CoPaP can inquire here with their concerns.
Mabus
Planewalker

CoPaP world items...

Post by Mabus »

Am in the process of building Sigil for (hopefully) inclusion into CoPaP and was wondering if there is a list of general items found throughout various CoPaP worlds. I want the general items which are found throughout the worlds also to be available in Sigil (ie. craft-related ingredients, etc.). Are these items included in the placeables list, or do they need to be added manually?

Also, a question I've been wondering. If I create unique items on my PW using universal icons (such as unique lootable plants, flowers, etc.) would players who have these items be able take them into other worlds? Or do these other worlds need to have these items available as well?

Thx.
"In the end all things betray you. Honor. Ideals. Heroism. Allies. Comrades. Lovers. Your eyes. Your limbs. Your heart. And in the end, you betray yourself. And that is the greatest betrayal of all.\"

~Lament of the cambion Zaxarus, hero of the Blood War
Zenosaga
Noobie

Post by Zenosaga »

Actually, the Outlands PW has already created the Outlands outer plane, which will include Sigil (I'm pretty sure it's not up yet, as the Outlands has been having numerous problems as of late). It would probably be better for you to join their team as a builder; that way everything would be internally consistent and organized, since Sigil is technically a part of the Outlands. I'm sure they would really appreciate your help.

LINK: http://hades.mercuric.net/outlands/
[i]"And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last."[/i]

[url=http://www.serenadawn.com/]Serena Dawn Spaceport - The largest FREE RPGs online.[/url]
Zebranky
Ambassador: The Grey Wastes

Post by Zebranky »

In a technical sense, however, almost all of the CoPaP worlds have different crafting systems, so there's no really universal list of components. Pick some that work with your setting, and implement them in the crafting system of your choice. These items do NOT need to exist in the palettes of other worlds; however, if your players put them in non-SCORCO pchests or die without pcorpses on other worlds, the system will not be able to recreate them from the DB (since it uses the resref, which will not exist), and they will cease to exist.