subscribe to the Copap newsletter?

Anyone interested in linking their PW to CoPaP can inquire here with their concerns.
raistlin_kell
Noobie

subscribe to the Copap newsletter?

Post by raistlin_kell »

When i originally created my account in copap, i chose not to receive the copap newsletter (actually i can't remember if there was an option to receive a monthly newsletter - i'm assuming there was an option). Yes, i'm stupid :oops:

i've checked my profile in copap but there is no option to enable receival of the monthly newsletter.

Can someone please add my account or email address to this subscription list -or- point me to the correct place so i can enable this?

thanks in advance :D
beezel_bug
Noobie

Post by beezel_bug »

Another interested party *nudges*
Enverex
Planewalker

Re: subscribe to the Copap newsletter?

Post by Enverex »

raistlin_kell wrote:When i originally created my account in copap, i chose not to receive the copap newsletter (actually i can't remember if there was an option to receive a monthly newsletter - i'm assuming there was an option). Yes, i'm stupid :oops:

i've checked my profile in copap but there is no option to enable receival of the monthly newsletter.

Can someone please add my account or email address to this subscription list -or- point me to the correct place so i can enable this?

thanks in advance :D
You need to apply to COPAP, not just this forum.
raistlin_kell
Noobie

Re: subscribe to the Copap newsletter?

Post by raistlin_kell »

Enverex wrote:You need to apply to COPAP, not just this forum.
Did i not do this when i created this account on COPAP??? I'm very confused. :?

anyway, the real reason why i'm not receiving the COPAP newsletter is because my email server runs spamassassin which has been flagging the gmail emails as spam.. and killing them.

i have added orleron AT gmail DOT com to the whitelist so anything Orl sends out will now come thru my spam filter.
Arkonswrath
Ambassador: Hala

Post by Arkonswrath »

The CoPaP Newsletter is actually from a Yahoo Group.
raistlin_kell
Noobie

Post by raistlin_kell »

Arkonswrath wrote:The CoPaP Newsletter is actually from a Yahoo Group.
So what is the email address of the Yahoo group? I'll need this info to add to my spam whitelist. If you don't want to post this, please PM me or email me "raistlin_kell AT kernelpanic DOT kicks-ass DOT org"

thanks in advance
teleri
World Leader: The Outlands

Post by teleri »

Mail is sent to ::: CoPaPList@yahoogroups.com

To subscribe
Subscribe: CoPaPList-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
to unsubscribe
Unsubscribe: CoPaPList-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

the from line can be any of the World Leaders
Cheers,
teleri

Building the Outlands one GateTown at a Time
[url=http://www.greatring.net][color=blue][u][b]The Outlands[/color][/u][/b][/url]
[url=http://www.diterlizzi.com/art/games/planescape/index.html][color=blue][u][b]The Look of PlaneScape[/color][/u][/b][/url]